Dry eye symptoms can be uncomfortable. When your tears aren’t lubricating your eyes properly, you can experience sore, burning or stinging eyes, and this discomfort may affect your everyday life whether it’s on the job or while you’re spending time with friends and family. Your eyes are important, so Bayer is bringing you hydraSense® Eye Drops to provide you with relief from your symptoms by offering long-lasting hydration that is also gentle on your eyes.
These eye drops for dry eyes:
- Contain a clinically proven, naturally sourced lubricant: sodium hyaluronate
- Feature an innovative sterile bottle with a built-in filter, allowing hydraSense® to be preservative-free
- Are phosphate-free
- Clinically proven to provide effective, long-lasting relief from the symptoms of dry eyes
- Preservative-free formulation, suitable for all eyes, including sensitive eyes
- Provide long-lasting relief, which is gentle on the eyes
- Can be used with contact lenses
How it works
The lubricant in hydraSense® Eye Drops is sodium hyaluronate. It works by hydrating and moisturizing your eyes. It also helps to protect your eyes from dryness by attracting and retaining moisture on the eyes. It is clinically proven to stabilize the tear film to provide fast and long-lasting relief for dry and irritated eyes.
Gently instill 1-2 drops into your eye(s), as needed. Store between 2°C and 25°C. For more details on how to instill the drops into your eyes, visit our FAQs section.
You should discard your eye drop bottle 90 days after opening it. Don’t use this product if you find the security ring on the cap is broken or missing. See the product package insert for more information.
To be sure this product is suitable for you, always read and follow the label. Contains sodium hyaluronate and other ingredients.