HYRDRASENSE® NETIRINSE® and REFILL SALT PACKETS
Have you already tried using prepared saline sprays, but are looking for something more intense? Try hydraSense® NetiRinse® to relieve nasal and sinus symptoms caused by colds, or seasonal or year-round allergies. It will help you to breathe better.
hydraSense® NetiRinse® Soothing Salt Formula is used in the hydraSense® NetiRinse® bottle.
- Choose between 2 irrigation methods, the gentle gravity technique or the more intense squeeze technique.
- The hydraSense® NetiRinse® VaryFlow® control collar system allows you to select between 2 levels of flow intensity.
- The hydraSense® NetiRinse® ComfortSeal® nasal tip allows the solution to flow freely into the nose with maximum comfort.
- Effectively cleanses excessive mucus accumulation to relieve nasal and sinus symptoms caused by allergies, colds and upper respiratory tract infections.
- No chemical additives, preservatives or iodine.
The pre-measured and ready-to-mix salt packets contain: calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, sodium bicarbonate and sodium chloride. Ingredients are not naturally sourced.
Tear open 1 to 2 pre-measured salt packets, pour contents into the hydraSense® NetiRinse® device and fill to the water line with 240 mL (8 oz) of room temperature distilled water, or tap water previously boiled for 1 minute and then cooled to room temperature.
For daily nasal care, use the contents of 1 pre-measured salt packet in 240 mL of room temperature distilled water, or tap water previously boiled for 1 minute and then cooled to room temperature, at least twice daily (morning and evening) for regular cleansing, or 4 to 6 times a day when cold symptoms are present.
For specialty nasal care (to relieve nasal and sinus congestion caused by allergies or sinus infections), use 2 pre-measured salt packets in 240 mL of room temperature distilled water, or tap water previously boiled for 1 minute and then cooled to room temperature to obtain a more concentrated solution; and repeat 2 to 3 times daily.
Consult a doctor if cold or allergy symptoms last longer than 5 days or if symptoms worsen.
Do not: use if nose or ears are completely plugged, use in the event of ear infections, or swallow the contents. You or your child may experience a temporary tingling sensation if mucous membranes are highly irritated. Consult a health care practitioner if: symptoms persist or worsen, you experience any discomfort, discontinue using this product, there is no improvement after you have tried to clear the nose, the discharge is persistently thick and yellow or green, or if you have other symptoms of illness such as fever or ear infection.
For children 6 years of age and older. The use of this product requires adult supervision for children between 6 and 12 years of age.
- One 240 mL BPA-free Bottle
- 1 hydraSense® NetiRinse® ComfortSeal® soft nozzle
- 60 pre-measured salt packets
60 pre-measured salt packets